[pnpgm] spider poison

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Dec 26 22:24:40 CET 2015

"If the spider poison cannot be transported I suggest we enhance and use
it ourselves to give the recipients as many languages as possible. Those
with the least languages learning from those with the most. If any
volunteer I will enhance the poison, cast a divination to determine that
the enhancement worked, have the enhanced fluid drunk and then the rest
of us chatter away in as many languages as we feel comfortable
chattering away in and in 24 hours of not being able to speak, those
that drank the fluid should be able to use all the languages spoken."