[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Tue Dec 22 17:48:37 CET 2015

Kiet has several things that need to be taken care of before leaving town.

First of all, with Zabyra.  He goes to her and says "Thanks for watching out for Trihs.  Um, before you leave I will need to gat that sword back.  You should be able to buy a weapon you can use here, but if you need help with it, let me know."  Kiet relieves her of the weapon almost immediately.

To the group, he says "Before we leave tomorrow, I would like to visit a moneychanger.  I plan to get some Aratad, Shiben and Ticasi coin before we arrive, convert maybe 1/4 of my Zarunese coin for each."

"I'd also like to get some apples for my horse.  Maybe 4 or so."

As for Kiet's costs per the update, Kiet agrees with all of them.  The cost for a clean, private room is worth every brassy bit.

Sent from my iPad