[pnpgm] study

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Mon Dec 21 20:07:28 CET 2015

Z'leyra plans to study the Healing Mist spell as much as possible while
traveling.

In discussions with the other magic casters in the party they determine
what might be safe or risky to use on someone already healed magically
for future reference.

Upon talking with Trihs Der (Red Shirt) Z'leyra decides against using
Oblivion on his friend's body. She thinks of offering to try to slow the
process of decay by the use of Foyson theft...but determines that the
body is too large for her skill and cutting up the body so that her
skill could handle the chunks would not be a good idea even to mention.

Z'leyra tells the rest "We can afford to stay a couple nights here.
First we should get a inn to stay at, then we should advertise our
availability of using magic to teach folks languages for a nice fee.
Also we have other things to sell, and perhaps some to buy. Any
suggestions?"