[pnpgm] Game Update #33 - File #240 - Party enters Zara City

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 18 08:55:56 CET 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Dead../Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #33 sequence (file #240)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           After casting the healing spell Z'leyra is busy doing her best
           to fix Pyan with her healing skills. Her jaw clamped shut her
           face in a frown as she tries to replays in her mind the moment
           where her fire dart impacted on Pyan instead of the Great
           Spider it was aimed at.

           Talking to Arawn, Z'leyra says "I don't think Pyan is tough...
         GM: Ack.  Magic is never auto-hit like in computer games.  Things
             are line of sight.  A flame dart for me means a straight
             missile it does NOT chase you down.  On the other hand say
             a Archery spell might with Guided Missile.  But once released
             a spell typically is line of sight for the most part.  When
             I typically use missile weapons if I see it will hit possible
             targets I decide then its too dangerous.  Why you've seen
             that before in updates.  But there are times like this one
             that when I figure the LOS is bad and its been posted and
             from a pc I don't do that.