[pnpgm] Game Update #29 - File #210 - A shudder in the night

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 5 04:17:09 CET 2015

`
   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #29 sequence (file #210)