[pnpgm] Kiet's sword offer

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Dec 4 21:43:48 CET 2015

I figured:) Although early on in our adventures I would have worried at this point I realize this is just in character for the ever lovable acrobat, lol.

Arawn's reaction is just in response to being 'jabbed' at but he knows that Kiet is just venting his frustration and it's not really aimed at the alfar. I'm waiting to hear back from Scott on an OOC post and then I can post a reply unless he's worked one up already.