[pnpgm] Update...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 06:51:37 CET 2015

Will be delayed...I had hoped to start at noon at least or even
earlier.  But out of my control did not until 2pm.
Only gave me 4 or so hours before had to stop for doing something
that needed 8 hours.

So things will be delayed...sorry not my fault

I generally have a very good estimate of time to work on things.  A
typical combat update needs at least 3 hours per phase just to write
up the combat.  This one I suspected 8 hours.  But oh well.  I tried :<

So we'll see when I can post it...

Friday/Saturday if not then Monday.

If Fri/Sat it will offset the normal Monday one so I hate doing that
since it screws up the normal schedule.

I was close....

Sigh.  I still need to Amazon shopping and even take a vacation but
so busy doing updates not had time yet.

Stay tuned.....