[pnpgm] Game Update # 28 - File # 204 - Reddof's Rebuke

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 1 00:30:01 CET 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/N;;tes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
W2R2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
W3R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3 Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #28 sequence (file #204)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           "After about 40 miles we will be through the Tilini ....

           Z'leyra will tell the horses that for the next two ...
         GM: Ack.  This was late coming in so had to include in this
             update rather than last.  Actually I put it at 60
             miles but not a big deal.  A full 2 day trip.