[pnpgm] intro

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Sat Aug 22 06:39:38 CEST 2015

"Perhaps it would be good for us to introduce ourselves." Z'lerya says.
"My name is Z'leyra. I was born in the Kameran and learned to be a
shaman. Then I went with my father to Ticasi where I studied Balance
magics in the schools and Sidh magics from some of the Sidh I met there."

"After my father died I traveled to Marentia, then in seeking to rescue
one of my teachers I joined this group in dealing with a problem
originating on an island in the Sea of Tears. I have been with the group
since and am one of its main healers and occasionally enchant items when
I have the time."