[pnpgm] Game Update #6 - File #71 - Folks do final preparations

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 01:38:29 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Julian.Draven.........Zabyra............Dancer..Normal/Human....Hu
   -- Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Trihs.Der.........Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
   -- Npc...............YY..Reddof Nonnac.....Warrior.Normal/Human....Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #6 in sequence (file #71)

      Admin Notes: !) The list did not send me 4 posts from the new
      players. I have a theory on how to fix (may be list settings).
      I'll investigate.  So with that and some confusion on the tons
      of new posts the below should I hope be organized.  I hope it
      makes sense in a linear way.  Since I lost files and had to
      restart I may have scrambled posts up so I hope it is all
      seamless and not sketchy.  2) Panthera is now on roster.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra calculates that in order to get to Ticasi in time the
          party will need to have horses that travel at least at MR20.
          Thus no mules or donkeys. A draft horse, maybe pulling a wagon
          would get there in time if no delays happened, not something
          to count on.

          Z'leyra has a draft horse 'Sampson' and she could buy a wagon
          for him to pull. She will do so only if convinced of the
          necessity of taking a wagon or of using Sampson as a pack
          horse. She also has a warhorse II 'Strider' that she can loan
          out to someone that needs a mount. She plans to ride 'Gust',
          a very fine riding horse.
        GM: Ack. Just let me know on the wagon stuff.

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Z'leyra responds "Ticasi isn't much larger than the city...
        GM: Ack.