[pnpgm] Lost posts..

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 04:41:36 CEST 2015

Well it seems the list did not deliver some posts.  It happens.  This
is why I usually look over the list Archives just before a
update.  But I have forgotten lately.  So I gotta go and find some
posts to see what I missed.  Like I know Julians post never got to me
but its on the list archives.

This is one reason I post a Recap section.  It has all posts that
come to me (excluding emails that are private).
This way if you see your post not in Recap then it never got to
me.  Just a double way to be sure.

In fact if get swamped one can skip all the lists posts but
mine.  That way only need to read mine and see it all.

Another way to see if it got to me is review my site.  If not there
then never got it though it may take a  few days to update the site.

So stay tuned.

Should have update out Monday.  With the slew of later posts on
Thursday I ran out of time.  I will be working on update
tomorrow  afternoon after work.