[pnpgm] Game Update #5 - File #51 - Initial Gear checks

Julian Draven juliandraven at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 14 19:46:49 CEST 2015

OOC:Trying to get myself pulled together.Sifting through thousands of emails.Thank you for your patience.
IC:The dancer seems tense. Comfortable with being watched for her movements, having a crowd of strangers listen to her talk, intent on her words, seems to make her quite nervous."My name is Zabyra.  Not unlike your own name?  A trick of the Fates?  My lands are in the south, the Rogizini Empire.  Perhaps you have never seen the dancers of the Rogizini before?  People often pay more to see something new, so I travel.  My father, he was murdered, when I was a small child.  I cannot avenge his death.  But, maybe if I help you find your father's murderers, then the gods will smile and my own father might know some peace.  Maybe it is a foolish wish.  I have no family here.  No friends.  Nothing makes me stay.  So I travel.  If you wish my help?"