[pnpgm] Game Update #133 - File #519 - Tavern Combat phase 7+8

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Apr 22 07:18:47 CEST 2015

   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #133 in sequence (file #519)

        From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
          Will continues to work on finishing off the dogs that threaten
          him and his wolf. He uses his off hand to draw a dagger and
          utilizes his two- weapon style. After the fight he will do what
          he can for his wolf.

          Since Z'leyra needs to put the apes down as quickly as possible
          so that she can help Raban she aggressively attacks the apes
          relying upon her armor to defend her.
        GM: Ack. As to Will based on the actions I already did nothing
            could change.  IF got that before would've helped.  But
            late.  I figure needed a phase to keep a look at the new
            Elf to see what is with him rather than total attention
            on the wolf.  Your actions are same so no change needed.
            But I get the gist for next phases.

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Plains, Donara]

          [Time: 7:40:42 pm - Donara City]

            Varange claps his hands together.  Ii this light Fremea
          can see he is holding a small repeating crossbow and quiver
          on back.  His belt has a obvious dagger sheath and a small
          sword is on his right hip.  But if the stories are true
          he himself is a weapon by magic.

            Wait.  Just seconds ago he had nothing on?  Did he grab
          a cache of gear as she turned her back to stare at the
          cave and parents?  He was unarmed till now.  Why would
          need to be armed?  Course if he is about to leave with
          Fremea and the piece he does needs his gear.

            Varange grins, "let's get the piece and your parents
          shall we?"

            He begins to walk toward one of the pedestals on the
          left facing this direction.

            Fremea eyes Varange. "It is never that easy and you know it.
          What have you not told me?" She looks over the cave a bit,
          checking to see if there is anything else hidden. "Why do you
          want this piece? Are you going to give it to the wrong person?
          You say that you believe the Fae should rise up again, but it
          seems there is some other reason for you wanting to do this. I
          didn't care about any of this, just wanted to get my parents,
          and you could have handed them to me a long time ago. You knew
          about this place even before I saw the visions in the tapestry,
          though you didn't know a couple of things. And it seems you knew
          of the tapestry before me and yet you never touched it. I have
          been angry almost my entire life, which I never really
          understood, but I have a great knowing now. You want that piece
          in the field, but need my help to get. There is no guarantee
          that my parents will be released when we touch those pedestals.

          You also claim that this is for the betterment of our people,
          yet where were you when our people were being taken by the Vong?
          Were being enslaved by the humans? I am not so sure you are
          really doing this for anything other than revenge or because
          you are just plain psychotic." She takes a breath, "You will
          tell me the truth or you will never get that piece." Seeing
          that he is now armed. "Oh, and you might have studied tactics
          and may even be a better fighter than me, but I really don't
          care about my life right now, so you may want to take that
          under consideration." She shows anger and as if she will lose
          it all, but really she is staying calm under everything, thanks
          to Arawn.

            Varange reaches to his chest in a feigned expression.  "I'm
          shocked!  You don't trust me?  We are kin in a way.  We are
          of the same type of people.  We serve our people.  As to this
          last piece I intend to reform the object.  Save it for our
          own personal needs.  A time our people will need to either
          act or react.  If the Royals are too blind to see that our
          people are being abused and mistreated then I will do something
          as their Marshall...if not for them but for our people.  I
          would never turn it over to the Elves or even the Kotothi if
          you are thinking that.  I'd die first.  The Elves have thousands
          of relics that could be used for the Sidh.  But do they?  No.
          They are lazy and content. As long as their little forest is
          safe they feel safe.  But the humans are like rabbits they
          breed fast.  Not all humans are bad.  But some definitely
          need to be handled."

            Varange walks forward waving his arms and raising his
          voice a bit.  "I knew of this place but not of its location.
          I did NOT know how to free your parents until maybe a year
          or two ago.  It took me that long to find details.  It
          lead to the pieces and the painting.  Frankly I used
          that dumb Thief to do some of the work AND to set it up
          so our people would not be slaves.  I had hoped a few
          Elves might come to help the Fae but they never did
          even as they knew our people were enslaved. Then I learned
          the key point that only a marked one could free the piece.
          When I came here some months ago I found your parents and
          could not free them.  The fool elves were clever in needing
          two of us.  As to touching the tapestry I DID.  Nothing
          happened.  In fact I was about to try again when you
          entered the room.  I had to hide."

            Varange turns and stares at Fremea.  "You are lucky.
          You saw the vision.  I did not know where the other
          pieces were till then.  Once I did it was easy to
          get a bit ahead.  I knew they were here in this
          cursed land. But not exact locations."

            Varange glances back to the parents then back to Fremea.
          "True.  I do not know for certain if this will feed your
          parents. But the scholar when he trapped them linked that
          magical field around them to the piece.  Study the
          piece you will see a more...modern presence of magic.  That
          had to be the scholar so many years ago.  The older
          magic would've been the Elves.  I seek no revenge on
          this.  As to Vong I frankly did not know they existed
          until a few months ago.  My contacts back home alerted
          me of this.  We only knew about it when Kaylle sent
          word to us.  It is interesting YOU did not advise the
          Royals on them.  But that is your way.  As to the
          Fae here.  I did some but even I am not strong
          enough myself.  I personally freed about 30-40 of
          them here over the last month.  But frankly the
          slave trade here is ancient.   Maybe if our will
          was stronger."  He glances at the piece and then
          back.  "Maybe if we ARE stronger then we can stop
          the humans by enslaving us."

            Fremea can tell Varange is probably insane and
          arrogant but on that part of the slaves he seems
          sincere.

            Fremea folds his arms across his chest.  "I could've
          simply had your hand taken not by myself but others.
          If I was so inclined but we are ...tied together.  Who
          knows.  Maybe you'll even help me to regain our true
          power as a race.  If Avalon was not hidden to the humans
          we'd have been dead long ago.  I'm not out to mass
          kill the humans.  Even the humans have some good.  But
          we need to get ready.  Even if not for the humans but
          for these Vong you speak of.  I never saw any of them.
          So do not know how they are.  But  if Kaylle's reports
          are valid they have to be stopped."

            "True I have no idea what will happen when we place
          our hands there.  Will it zap us?  Will it kill us?
          Will it simple cave in and kill us.  The Elves are
          clever and stupid like that.  But above all I think
          the Elves saw a need for the piece as well.  Why hide
          it here of all places?"

            Varange reaches into his pouch.  Takes out a coin.  He
          tosses it to Fremea.  "This was made for you and them.
          Without you can't leave.  I have one for myself.  Tell
          you what.  If you don't trust me.  As soon as we use
          the hand runes I'll teleport out.  You take both the
          piece and parents?  Is that fair?  I rather have it
          in the hands of a true Fae.  You may not be a strong
          advocate for our people but maybe one day you will."

            With that he heads to the left pedestal and places his
          hands on the circular rune.  "But if we do not hurry
          the Elves could have magic warning them of our presence.
          The Kotothi also may be coming though I frankly doubt
          they are smart enough to enter past the magic.  Time is
          running out."  He raises his hand off the rune.  "That
          or I could just leave now and find another relic.  I'd
          hate for you to lose your parents but that coin is only
          one charge.  You might return to get help from your
          friends to free them but I suspect it might be very
          difficult."

            He places his hand back onto the rune and waits.

                               -------------

          [Time: 7:28:18 pm - Donara City]
          [Phase 7]

            Arawn builds magical energy for a new spell.  He quickly
          speaks the words and magical armor envelops his body.

            Corona circles but this time does not attack the last
          dog.  He eyes the stranger.

            Squirt tries to bite the last dog but the agile dog moves
          away from contact.

            This time the dog realizes his fate.  He turns around and
          runs away from Will into the darkness.

            Raban mentally prays to Dagda just as he loses consciousness.

            Unali turns and sees the apes engaged.  She sees Raban on
          the ground and moves in that direction.

            Arawn swings at the Shaman but the man uses the skull
          wand thing to force the blade away in a parry.

            At the same time the Shaman tries to bash the invisible
          Arawn but doesn't even come close.  In his other hand he
          shakes the skull focus a bit.

            Kell tries to thrust his tulwar at the ape nearby but
          misses entirely.

            Both apes claw at the city guard and Z'leyra but both
          fail as their claws slide away or deflected by weapons.

            Z'leyra swings her staff at the Ape but the Ape ducks just
          in time and she misses.

            Kiet runs toward the door and box.  He opens it and finds
          and grabs his tulwar and javelins.

            Will leans down and checks the wolf.  But the pulse is
          very weak.  Will looks around for the dog and sees it
          fleeing.  The Elf stands there staring at Will and
          glances in the window inside.

            Inside the Bard begins to chant a bit and close his eyes.
          He retains pressure on Raban's neck wound.

            The Elf looks back at Will.  "Not pleased at all.
          Where is he?"

          [Time: 7:28:21 pm - Donara City]
          [Phase 8]

            The Bard over Raban casts a quick spell on Raban's neck.
          The cut begins to heal quickly.  Enough for only a small
          part left to control escape of blood flow.

            Corona considers flying after the last dog but wants to
          keep an eye on the Elf.

            Squirt looks up at the Elf and growls as he is still in
          his blood lust.

            Unali runs around one table and joins Z'leyra against the
          ape nearby.  She slices and swings but only the normal dagger
          hits doing only 1 point of damage in the chest.

            Arawn swings his blade again at the Shaman but the blade
          just misses him by a half inch as he side slips.  Arawn had
          hoped to simply block the door but doing so would've had
          his back side open for a easy strike.  Instinct told him
          to use the crate.  It will not stop the door being opened
          but it would take a second or two to move.  Now standing
          in front of the crate and the closed door the Shaman is
          blocked from harming others.  The door from the kitchen
          leads from here to the bar area and the main room.  So
          if other customers try to enter it could be a issue so
          the crate will at least give Arawn warning as well.  Would
          be bad to have a rush of patrons knock Arawn down and
          he die from that.  Arawn is concerned about his power to
          hide well even from a powerful Alfar.  It is one thing
          to fool humans but to an Alfar?  But Arawn can sense the
          power must be specific for hunting Sidh.  Like trolls with
          powerful magic hunt Sidh.  He has heard even a troll party
          can massacre a simple Sidh village if given good magic.
          Arawn considers either killing or capturing the Shaman.  But
          even Kiet might not be able to get information from a man
          who flays humans for a hobby.  While not Vong like they
          are more attuned to pain in human ways.  Plus capturing
          the shaman would lead to questions for the city guard.
          Questions that they may not be able to give good answers.

            The Shaman bashes Arawn but only hits his shield but
          does not break it.

            Kell dives closer to the Ape and gets so close the Ape
          almost grabs his upper arm.  But Kell tries to use his
          own skills to weave forcing him to miss his strike.

            The ape on the city guard slices some tissue form his left
          arm doing 2 more points.  The other ape hits Z'leyra but
          her armor protects her.

            Kiet runs past patrons and tables toward the apes.

            For the first time Will takes a good look around.  The
          street is clear wit no one else around.  Inside he can see
          the apes being engaged.  Will turns to face the Elf but
          finds empty air.

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Monday...

          GM: Maybe its my insanity but the voice in my head for Varange
              is James Spader aka Blacklist aka new bad guy voice in
              Avengers.  :)  Though I know Clay's voice did not sound
              the same but its has changed.  For my little world  in my
              crazy mind.  Well Friday's update got delayed then
              Saturday I had got 95% done.  Then some last min actions
              came in and delays.  For Monday started late and was delayed
              so this is out finally.  Consider this the Friday update so
              will get next one out for Monday.  Right now just have 2 apes
              and the Shaman left.  Will work on update Saturday afternoon
              to get a bit ahead.

              Right now 11 customers are safe behind bar.  At least 8
              will be there next update with 7 or so soon after.  Aside
              from the odd table with some customers still sitting and
              eating (for some reason) all should be safe.  That is
              unless the Shaman takes out Arawn and opens the door
              then aside from Etain being there it will be a slaughter.

          GM: Arawn - Attack/sleep spell as planned next phase.  But
                You drop your blade or shield in order to actually
                touch him? :)

              Fremea - Good reply.  The gullible fairy skipped your
                house  :)  Now to see how you react to the little
                tiny harmless cute ear-fae.  So cuddly looking!

              Kiet - Should engage to help the city guard next phase.

              Fremea - Map updated.  Varange is at one hand station
                and your about 50 feet from your parents to the north.
                From this new angle you can see no one else hiding
                in the shadows. If you decide to use your hand at
                the station (N26).   You'll be 50 feet from the
                piece station (south).  You'll be 50 feet from
                Varange to your right (west of you if facing the
                south).  Also will be 60 feet from dad and 80
                feet form mother's place.  If this helps.  If not
                send a chat message.

          GM: Tavern Map -

              About 200' by 200'

          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  ______\__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  A
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__]  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ B
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [___/]]__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  C
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ D
/  \__/
_____________________________/]________________________________/  \__/  E
\__/  \__I  \__/  \_/]  ~~_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/
\__/ I\__/  \_ F
/  \__/  I__/  ??_/  I__~~ \*@@* \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  G
\__/  \__I___________I  ~~_/*@@*_/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I  \__Kitchen?I\__/  \_ H
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  i
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I_________/]__I\__/  \_ J
/  \__/  I__*@@*__/*@@*_/
*@@*/*@@*_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PP\__/  \_I/  \__/  K
\__/  \__I  *@@*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__   \__/
\__/####_##I\__/  \_ L
/  \__/  I__/  \__/_____/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/PPP#_/  \_I/  \__/  M
\__/  \__I  \__/  \I_/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/  \PP*#
*__/:I\__/  \_ N
/  \__/  I__*@@*__/I \__I *@@*/*@@*_/  \__/*@@*_/ *@@*/  \__/T
P#_/  \:I/  \__/  O
\__/  \__I  *@@*  \I_/  I_*@@*\*@@* \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__/  \__*#r\__/:I\__/  \_ P
/  \__/  I__/  \__/I____I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  P#_*
\:I/  \__/  Q
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PP\__P#
\__/:I\__/  \_ R
/  \__/  I__P@@P__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  *#_/  \:I/  \__/  S
\__/  \__I  *@@P  *@@*  \_*@@*\*@@* \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__/  \__*#A*__/ I\__/  \_ T
/  \__/  I*_/  \__/  \__ZU \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  \#######I/  \__/  U
\__/  \__I  \**/  \**/  \aK/  \__/  \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/  \__/
*\*_* I\__/  \_ V
/  \__/  I__/@@\__/@@\__a  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  W
\__/  \__I*]\@@/  \@@/  \C_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/@I\__/  \_ X
/  \__/  I*]/**\__/**\__BR
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PPP__/  \@I/  \__/  Y
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \PPP
\__/*I\__/  \_ Z
/  \__/  I*_*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/*@@*_/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  aa
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*  \_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\*@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ bb
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\@I/  \__/  cc
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ dd
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ee
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ ff
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  @@*/ *@@*/P*@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  gg
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ hh
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/E*@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@P/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ii
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ jj
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  kk
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/P
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*I\__/  \_ ll
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  mm
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ nn
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  oo
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@**@@*_/*@@*_/*@@*_*@@*_*@@*\__/  \*_/  \*_/
*__/ I\__/  \_ pp
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@**@@* \*@@* \*@@* *@@* *@@*/  \_*@@@*_*@@@*_@@@
\_I/  \__/  qq
\__/
\__I___,____,____,_____,_____,_____,____,__/]X___,_____,____,____I\__/  \_ rr
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  ss
\__/  \__/  \__/  \_
W  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ tt
/  \__/  \__/  \__/Q w_@@@
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  uu
\__/  \__/  \__/  \_d4
@@@_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ vv
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  ww
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ xx
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  yy
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ zz
          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

  Scale = 1 Hex = 10 feet Each Row = 5 feet Each Column = 5 feet
  /I\ = North

  Legend
     /]  = Door       rr50 (Front), E39 (Back), C50 (Outhouse), F21 (?)
                      J68 (Kitchen?)
     *]  - Fireplace  X11-X12, Y11-Y12
     ~~  - Stairs up
     ,   - Windows (only in South front area none elsewhere 1st floor)
     #   - Bar area (bar table)
     *   - Chairs (Bar Stools at bar)
     :   - Shelves of bottles behind bar
     x   - Weapon Box (rr52) (with shelves on wall)

     Stage (Center) O22 raised up 2 feet off floor.

     A - Arawn [H 64) - In kitchen, off map icon wise
     R - Raban (Y 26) - on ground flat on back
     K - Kell  (V 27)    U - Unali   (P 37)
     E - Kiet  (ii26)    Z - Z'leyra (U 25)
     W - Will  (tt25)    T - Etain   (O 62)
     w - Wolf  (uu22) - on ground
     Squirt - off map
     g - Ape  (w25, v26)
     P - Patrons/Customers
     r - Barkeeper  (P66)
     B - Bard       (Y25)
     C - City Guard (X 26)

     1 Snake remains - inside box by box
     11 Customers already behind bar.  Off Map.

    * Fremea's cave

      Ceiling is 60-80 feet high in places

          1         2         3
12345678901234567890123456789012345678
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%  \__/  \__/%%%%_/  \__/%%%%%%% A
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_%%%%%% B    ## - Parents 3 feet on rock
%%%%__/  \__/##\__/  \##/  \__/ %%%%%% C         stand.
%%%%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \%%%%%%% D         C12 Looks like mother?
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% E         C23 Looks like dad?
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% F
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% G    %% - Rock wall
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% H
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% I    ** Pedestals for hands
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% J       N11, N26
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% K
%%%%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%%%%% L    @@ - Altar with piece
%%%%%%/  \V_/  \__/F \__/  \__/%%%%%%% M         T17
%%%%  \__/**\__/  \__/  \**/  \__%%%%% N
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% O   V - Varange M11
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% P
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% Q   F - Fremea  M20
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% R
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% S
%%%%  \__/  \__/@@\__/  \__/  \__%%%%% T
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% U
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% V
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_%%%%%%%%% W