[pnpgm] Game Update #132 - File #517 - Tavern Combat Ph 5+6

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:59:10 CEST 2015

Fremea eyes Varange. "It is never that easy and you know it. What have
you not told me?" She looks over the cave a bit, checking to see if
there is anything else hidden. "Why do you want this piece? Are you
going to give it to the wrong person? You say that you believe the Fae
should rise up again, but it seems there is some other reason for you
wanting to do this. I didn't care about any of this, just wanted to get
my parents, and you could have handed them to me a long time ago. You
knew about this place even before I saw the visions in the tapestry,
though you didn't know a couple of things. And it seems you knew of the
tapestry before me and yet you never touched it. I have been angry
almost my entire life, which I never really understood, but I have a
great knowing now. You want that piece in the field, but need my help to
 get. There is no guarantee that my parents will be released when we
touch those pedestals. You also claim that this is for the betterment of
 our people, yet where were you when our people were being taken by the
Vong? Were being enslaved by the humans? I am not so sure you are really
 doing this for anything other than revenge or because you are just
plain psychotic."
She takes a breath, "You will tell me the truth or
you will never get that piece." Seeing that he is now armed. "Oh, and
you might have study tactics and may even be a better fighter than me,
but I really don't care about my life right now, so you may want to take
 that under consideration." She shows anger and as if she will lose it
all, but really she is staying calm under everything, thanks to Arawn.