[pnpgm] Game Update #132 - File #517 - Tavern Combat Ph 5+6

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Apr 16 03:23:23 CEST 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #132 in sequence (file #517)

         [None]

          [Octagi 5th, 1634TH]
          [Location: Plains, Donara]

          [Time: 7:37:42 pm - Donara City]

            "Yeah it is difficult to leave by teleport once inside.
          But I had to tweak my toys to do so.  Why that lady gave
          you the coin.  I just hope the Elves don't get wind of
          what I'm doing here."

            As Varange and Fremea walk down the dark tunnel the echoss
          of their boots crunch on rocks and sand.  Fremea can feel
          her anger building.  Maybe this is his game?  The long walk
          to her parents to get her upset and sloppy?  She should just
          fly ahead and deal with it.   But she realizes that Arawn's
          help has done some good.  She is able to control her anger
          much better and this is a secret weapon Varange does not know
          about at all.

            "When the Scholar gained entry here they got your parents
          as prisoners.  Well they came willingly.  They were duped
          to think they might find you.  But I suspect he wanted your
          parents as leverage against you."  Fremea rolls her eyes as
          Varange is using her parents as leverage?

            "But his plans were stopped.  His ability to leave Avalon
          was blocked.  The Royals felt him too worthy a resource.  So
          he could not leave as their chief scholar ...plus he knows
          where the bodies are...so the humans say in that odd
          saying.  Since you never returned he could not put his plan
          in motion.  But I learned details on it.  Thus why we are
          here.  He wanted the three pieces for scholarship and to
          help himself.  But I want," he emphasizes the word want, "it
          to help our people.  To get back to our glory days.  It is
          funny we stopped Clima doing the same with those flying
          ships but now I can almost see why they tried.  Almost."

            Down the tunnel light can be seen a dull gray white fused
          light as if in fog or haze.

            Varange stops and turns to face Fremea.  "I do respect you.
          You have sought your own way in life.  I was destined by
          this."  He reaches and shows his own mark on his right shoulder.
          "These things make us to the Royals but they don't define us.
          They wanted  you to be the Right Hand of the monarchy while
          I was their left hand. You the covert, me the overt one.  I
          actually wanted to be a artist.  No seriously.  I had decent
          skill in it.  But my own tutors distracted me.  They taught
          me tactics and warfare.  Your Etain friend was so much better
          than mine.  At least Etain used emotion.  Mine was a dead
          man walking with no emotion.  The punishments..."

            Varange continues down the tunnel leaving the sentence to
          trail off.  "While I may disagree with how things turned out
          I don't deny it now.  I'm the third most powerful Fae in
          this world. I have true power to change things.  You could
          join us.  At the very least myself?"  He glances to see Fremea
          in the eyes.

            "Being with friends like Unali is good for short term work.
          But I have ...we have bigger plans.  We can change the world.
          The Sidh and the fate of time."

            The light gets brighter and in seconds the tunnel reveals a
          large cavern that is maybe 80 feet high and 100 feet wide
          at places.  The light is from lichen or growth that blows a
          soft white on the ceiling.  There are three pedetals that
          are about 5 feet tall.  In a triangle formation with the point
          going south toward Fremea's general location.  On the point
          pedestal a shiny piece of some kind is seen.  On the base
          pedestals thee is something that is hard to tell from this
          angle and distance.

            The cave is maybe 150 feet long from end to end.  About 50
          feet are two raised tree stump like platforms of stone.  They
          are about 30 feet apart.  But on both are two adult looking
          Faerry - a female and male.  They are simply standing with
          arms at their side looking out.

            "Your parents."  Varange waves a hand toward them.  "But
          they are captured by a energy field of some kind.  They
          actually are in good shape but never aged.  The field seems
          to have not aged them since captured here two decades or so
          ago.  I was only a few years old then but I seem to recall
          your dad's jaw so it looks like him."

            He puts the lantern on the ground and caps his hands.  "So
          here is what we need.  Each takes those stands and places
          a hand on them.  Yes.  It takes two with the mark.  Once there
          it frees the field blocking the pieces there.  I get the piece
          and you get your parents.  Deal?"

                                         ------------

          [Time: 7:28:12 pm - Donara City]
          [Phase 5]

            Kiet points his fingers at the Spikers and selects the one
          to each side of Unali. He invokes the magic in his rings and
          the men scream.  The bodies erupt in flame and heat but not
          smoke.  Both Spikers fall back and dead before they hit the
          ground.

            Inside the kitchen Arawn moves toward a crate to use to
          block the door while he eyes the room.  But suddenly as he
          twists a very intense blast of cold hits him.  It is not
          enough to kill him but it knocks a bit of breath out.  It
          does 5 points of damage and the armor actually adds 1 more
          point due to the cold.  Arawn tries to pinpoint the magic
          but can't locate it for some reason.

            Corona does another dive from the sky toward the three dogs
          and fires his magical eyes again.  The bolt hits the wounded
          dog and burns enough to kill him.

            The wounded Wolf sees two left and tries to attack one but
          the wounds hinder him a bit and he fails to make contact.

            Squirt runs between two dogs and tries to bite in the leg
          but fails to make contact.

            The last two dogs attack not knowing their master is down.
          The dog after the Wolf bites hard on his neck and the wolf
          goes down not moving.  The other dog bites Will but his
          armor protects him.

            Raban grabs his neck to try to stop his bleeding and backs
          away.  Why more apes and their love for neck wounds?  If
          he was a normal man he'd be dead but he might last a few
          more seconds.  He draws a arm up in case to block any blows
          but his main concern is the neck wound.  He staggers back
          a foot or two then drops to one knee weak from the blood
          loss and black spots start to show in his vision.

            Unali tries to stab one Spiker but the normal dagger slips
          just slightly out of her hard grip and causes her to fumble
          for it losing her attack.  The other dagger fails to make
          contact with the agile man.  Unali is glad for the help but
          not sure who just flamed two of them.

            Arawn quickly glances around the kitchen.  The door to the
          outside is closed to the alley.  But there is little here
          to use but he moves with his foot a crate full of vegetables
          in front of the door.  There is not much else to use in this
          room.  It might not block a willed person but it will at least
          keep the door closed for a second or two.  Time for him to
          react.  As he does he eyes the floor and entire room.

            Arawn takes a half second to look at the cook on the ground.
          His back shows sign of a cut or slash from a blade.  But it
          is too deep so probably a stab. Arawn had hoped the waitress
          would've pointed or hinted of the person's location.  She
          tries to recall her eyes.  But they were all over the place
          due to the shock and damage to her system.

            Arawn tries to use his skills.  Trying to locate clues on
          the ground and walls.  His empathic skills can sense great
          malice, anger and despair.  But it is hard to tell from
          what direction.

            Then Arawn sees a drop away from the body.  He follows
          it to the right.  Another.  Then two more.  One more which
          shifted a bit left toward the wall in front of him.  Then
          one at the base of the wall near the edge.  Then his vision
          seems to blur as he notices a new drop hit the ground in
          that same spot.

            Then suddenly Arawn sees it a form at the wall just show
          up and move.  It shifts but he realizes its not magic but
          a very clever use of camouflage.  Maybe a strong spell that
          was able to be even be blocked by his magic detection senses.
          The shape which took the color of the wall forms into a man
          wearing heavy leathers.  His face has a pug nose that shows
          sign of many breaks.  He wears a bone necklace of three small
          fingers - maybe Fae or children - on his left ear.  He is
          bald and his face is riddles with tattoos of some animals
          like apes and wolves.  His eyes blaze green with anger and
          his right cheek has a long scar that runs from his eye to
          just below his jaw showing a intense old fight.  The man is
          5 feet 11 and around 220 pounds around his early 20s.

            The man steps away from the wall revealing himself and
          scowls.  "Where is he? Elf scum!"  He says this in a very
          rough Elven dialect but a very old variation as of some
          old stories of the ancient language rather than some new
          language of modern Elves.  The man steps forward and charges.
          He holds a mace in one hand and a small shrunken skinless
          skull on a stick with 3 bright yellow and red feathers.
          Probably a shamanic focus like Z'leyra's drum.

            But as Arawn sees the man charge he is confused how this
          man eluded his finely tuned skills.  He wasn't invisible
          but should've been able to sense him or a aura.  Unless
          this form of camouflage is so powerful it eludes that.  Almost
          a method like the Vong shows no aura but that is from their
          natural state.

            The man swings at Arawn but he simply draws up his buckler
          and the mace hits the shield.

            Kell attacks the nearest ape but fails to make contact.

            The last two apes eye as Raban back away.  Their master told them
          he and his friends killed the others the week before.  Anger
          and revenge shows in their faces. But now they have Z'leyra and
          Kell distracting them.  The big man is wounded and revenge is
          at hand.  One charges Raban and slashes his upper arm doing
          6 more points to the giant.  The other ape turns toward Z'leyra
          and tries to punch her in the chest but her armor protects her.

            Z'leyra tries to twist and swing her own staff at the ape but
          the sudden attack takes her slightly off guard and she misses
          the ape by a few inches.

            Etain stops in his tracks when the two spikers scream.  He
          sees Unali there and knows she can deal with it.  He turns
          and heads for the bar to help others hide.

            The last Spiker hits Unali with his spiked club but her
          chainmail protects her well.

            Will sees the master of the dogs fall and can't quite make
          up the newcomer's face.  He plunges his blade into one of
          the dogs doing 7 points of damage.

            The stranger approaches Will and slashes at the back of
          the nearest dog.  But the blade only brushes a half inch
          above as the dog seems to sense the attack.

            The City Guard sees Raban fall and looks worried.  He
          rushes to his side and thrusts at the attacking Ape.  But
          his sword only stabs air between his arm and body.

            The customers all rush toward the bar for hiding not knowing
          the situation feet away in the kitchen.

          [Time: 7:28:15 pm - Donara City]
          [Phase 6]

            Kiet activates his boot magic.

            Arawn builds energy for a spell and casts himself into
          invisibility.  He continues to block the door which will
          be dangerous but he can't let this man outside to wipe
          out those customers hiding at the bar.

            Corona blasts the wounded dog he just hit again doing 2
          more points from the sky.

            Squirt clamps down on the hind leg of the wounded dog
          and kills him with the final damage.

            The last dog considers running as his fellow 4 dogs are
          dead or down.  But his master would beat him.  He lunges
          for Will and tries to bite but fails to make contact.

            Raban sags to the other knee and closes his eyes as the
          blood loss is making him dizzy.  If he falls and releases
          his hand against his neck is dead for sure.  He can't fall
          unconscious.  But his muscles weaken and he falls to his
          back staring at the ceiling.  He frowns that his nice
          jeweled gauntlet will need to be cleaned form the blood on
          him and wonders if he will see Sira again.

            Unali stabs the last Spiker doing minor damage with her
          normal dagger and the fatal blow with her magical dagger
          killing him.

            Arawn swings his sword at the man but the blow is light
          and his hides protect him.  Arawn realizes this must be
          the same on in the military center.  Camouflaged from sight
          and in command of the apes.  That would also explain why
          he escaped so well.

            Though Arawn is hidden from sight the shaman needs little
          help locating the Alfar.  He thrusts at the last known place
          for the Elf and stabs.  But his armor protects the full blow.

            Kell stabs the ape attacking Z'leyra in the side doing 7
          points with his tulwar.

            Suddenly a hand is felt by Raban.  A voice.  "I'll help."
          It is the voice of the other Bard who was singing.  Where did
          he go to hide? The bard applies pressure with some kind of
          cloth or shirt against Raban's neck.  Raban is relived that
          maybe he'll be alive for a few more seconds.  He begins to
          hum a song inside his mind for a lost King due to forgotten love.

            The ape attacking Z'leyra fails to hit her.  But the other
          ape turns toward the city guard and claws.  The man takes
          it deep in the chest doing 5 points as nails tear his chest.
          But the guard remains standing.

            Z'leyra swings and hits the ape in the center ribs doing
          16 points of damage breaking ribs.  But the ape still
          is standing.

            Kiet turns and moves south toward the box to collect his
          things.  He glances over to see Raban hurt but there are
          two others near him.  Plus two more apes.  He runs the
          90 feet between tables and patrons.

            Will swings at the last dog but fails to make contact.

            The stranger moves into the light and Will can now see
          he is elven with those facial features and ears.  He
          tries to thrust at the last dog but does not hit.

            The patrons move toward the bar as fast as they can.

          Actions?  Comments?

          Next update...Monday...

          GM: Two more phases done.  Will do 2 more for Monday.  Unless
              we are so close to finishing then will finish it a phase
              or two more (ie if the last target is almost dead).  Right
              now 1 dog, 2 wounded apes and the Shaman in kitchen
              remains.  Raban and the wolf are down or dead.  The
              City guard is also wounded.  I will work on mana report
              sometime this weekend.  I may do next two phases on
              Saturday if have time but no rush.

          GM: Arawn - Did as emailed.  Will do the next spell as listed
                next phase unless change it.  Since it took time to move
                crate and eye the room didn't have time to cast the
                spell until second phase.

              Fremea - Time for action? :)

              Kiet - Should get to box and grab gear in next phase.
                 Will take another phase to run toward Apes.  But
                 you MIGHT be in range of rings if my math is
                 correct at that time.

              Unali - Will assume moving toward Apes unless want to help
                the patrons.

          GM: Tavern Map -

              About 200' by 200'

          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  ______\__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  A
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__[  \__]  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ B
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  [___/]]__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  C
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ D
/  \__/
_____________________________/]________________________________/  \__/  E
\__/  \__I  \__/  \_/]  ~~_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__I  \__/
\__/ I\__/  \_ F
/  \__/  I__/  ??_/  I__~~ \*@@* \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  G
\__/  \__I___________I  ~~_/*@@*_/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I  \__Kitchen?I\__/  \_ H
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  I__/  \__/  \_I/  \__/  i
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__I_________/]__I\__/  \_ J
/  \__/  I__*@@*__/*@@*_/
*@@*/*@@*_/  \__/PP\__/  \__/  \__/PP\__/  \_I/  \__/  K
\__/  \__I  *@@*  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PP\__/
\PP/####_##I\__/  \_ L
/  \__/  I__/  \__/_____/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/ *@@*/  \__/P
P#_/  \_I/  \__/  M
\__/  \__I  \__/  \I_/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/  \__*#
*__/:I\__/  \_ N
/  \__/  I__*@@*__/I \__I *@@*/*@@*_/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  P#_/  \:I/  \__/  O
\__/  \__I  *@@*  \I_/  I_*@@*\*@@* U__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__/  \__*#r\__/:I\__/  \_ P
/  \__/  I__/  \__/I____I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  P#_*
\:I/  \__/  Q
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/P \__/ P\__/  \__P#
\__/:I\__/  \_ R
/  \__/  I__P@@P__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/  *#_/  \:I/  \__/  S
\__/  \__I  *@@P  *@@*  \_*@@*\*@@* \__/  \*@@*
\_*@@*\__/  \__*#A*__/ I\__/  \_ T
/  \__/  I*_/  \__/  \__Z  \__/  \__/  \__/*@@*_/
*@@*/  \__/PP\#######I/  \__/  U
\__/  \__I  \**/  \**/  \aK/  \__/  \__/  \*@@* \_*@@*\__/PP\P_/
*\*_* I\__/  \_ V
/  \__/  I__/@@\__/@@\__a  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/T
\P_/  \__/  \*I/  \__/  W
\__/  \__I*]\@@/  \@@/  \C_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/@I\__/  \_ X
/  \__/  I*]/**\__/**\__BR
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \@I/  \__/  Y
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PP\__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ Z
/  \__/  I*_*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/*@@*_/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  aa
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*  \_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\*@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ bb
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\@I/  \__/  cc
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ dd
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ee
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ ff
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  @@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \*I/  \__/  gg
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/*I\__/  \_ hh
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@P/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  ii
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\E*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ jj
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/PPP__/  \__/  \__/
\*I/  \__/  kk
\__/  \__I  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/P
\__/  \PPP  \__/  \__/  \__/*I\__/  \_ ll
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@*__/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/ *@@*/
*@@*/  \@I/  \__/  mm
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@*
\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\_*@@*\__/@I\__/  \_ nn
/  \__/  I__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/P
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \*I/  \__/  oo
\__/  \__I  *@@*  *@@**@@*_/*@@*_/*@@*_*@@*_*@@*\__/  \*_/  \*_/
*__/ I\__/  \_ pp
/  \__/  I__*@@*__*@@**@@* \*@@* \*@@* *@@* *@@*/  \_*@@@*_*@@@*_@@@
\_I/  \__/  qq
\__/
\_?I___,____,____,_____,_____,_____,____,__/]X___,_____,____,____I\__/  \_ rr
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  ss
\__/  \__/  \__/  \_
W  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ tt
/  \__/  \__/  \__/Q w_@@@
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  uu
\__/  \__/  \__/  \_d4
@@@_/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_ vv
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  ww
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ xx
/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  yy
\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/
\__/  \__/  \_ zz
          1         2         3         4         5         6
7         8
12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890

  Scale = 1 Hex = 10 feet Each Row = 5 feet Each Column = 5 feet
  /I\ = North

  Legend
     /]  = Door       rr50 (Front), E39 (Back), C50 (Outhouse), F21 (?)
                      J68 (Kitchen?)
     *]  - Fireplace  X11-X12, Y11-Y12
     ~~  - Stairs up
     ,   - Windows (only in South front area none elsewhere 1st floor)
     #   - Bar area (bar table)
     *   - Chairs (Bar Stools at bar)
     :   - Shelves of bottles behind bar
     x   - Weapon Box (rr52) (with shelves on wall)

     Stage (Center) O22 raised up 2 feet off floor.

     A - Arawn [H 64) - In kitchen, off map icon wise
     R - Raban (Y 26) - on ground flat on back
     K - Kell  (V 27)    U - Unali   (P 37)
     E - Kiet  (jj44)    Z - Z'leyra (U 25)
     W - Will  (tt25)    T - Etain   (W 56)
     w - Wolf  (uu22) - on ground
     d - dogs (1)        Squirt - off map
     g - Ape  (w25, v26)
     P - Patrons/Customers
     r - Barkeeper  (P66)
     B - Bard       (Y25)
     Q - Elf ?      [ee20]
     C - City Guard (X 26)

     1 Snake remains - inside box by box

    * Fremea's cave

      Ceiling is 60-80 feet high in places

          1         2         3
12345678901234567890123456789012345678
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%  \__/  \__/%%%%_/  \__/%%%%%%% A
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_%%%%%% B    ## - Parents 3 feet on rock
%%%%__/  \__/##\__/  \##/  \__/ %%%%%% C         stand.
%%%%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \%%%%%%% D         C12 Looks like mother?
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% E         C23 Looks like dad?
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% F
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% G    %% - Rock wall
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% H
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% I    ** Pedestals for hands
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% J       N11, N26
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% K
%%%%%%\__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%%%%% L    @@ - Altar with piece
%%%%%%/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/%%%%%%% M         T17
%%%%  \__/**\__/  \__/  \**/  \__%%%%% N
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% O   V - Varange ff6
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% P
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% Q   F - Fremea  ff9
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% R
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% S
%%%%  \__/  \__/@@\__/  \__/  \__%%%%% T
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  %%%%% U
%%%%  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \__%%%%% V
%%%%__/  \__/  \__/  \__/  \_%%%%%%%%% W