[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Sep 26 07:28:24 CEST 2014

Kiet is rather more than surprised when he opens that barn door.  He looks over at Unali and Kell with their weapons drawn and simply gawks for a moment.  When he recovers he simply asks "I'm not interrupting anything between you three am I?"  Then he grins.

Assuming they talk to Kiet about their plans to torture the miscreant, Kiet asks them to tell him the mans name, and what they want from him.  After that, Kiet wants to know if there is any wood, wide mouth funnels or tubes (solid, not flexible), fire, pincers, mallets, rags, rope or water and pail around close by.  Oh, and some feathers.  After that, Kiet inquires as to how much time they have.  Kiet, after all, doesn't have much to work with here.

Kiet wonders at the actions of his companions in this case.  They have been so squeamish about such procedures before and now...?  Just because the man is a slaver?  Scum, yes.  But slavery has always existed and back home in Lemasa we have made it an art form, especially with those red-skinned animals from the east. He just doesn't have the same point of view of them as do the rest of the group.  (Empathy is NOT Kiet's strong attribute!) Kiet does admit, however, that he would never like to be a slave or have a master other than the one who taught him these magnificent mysteries of magic.  Between that and his wealth, it might be difficult on anyone so foolish as to attempt to enslave 'Little Kiet'.

Sent from my iPad