[pnpgm] Game Update #108 - File #419 - Kiet's fun starts

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 22:41:46 CET 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #108 in sequence (file #419)

      Admin Notes: I would classify this as a PG-14 update at least.
      I know in the past I've had some kids read these things. I've
      done updates and pbems for over 20 years since 1983.  Aside form
      sex stuff this is a bit more borderline in a general audience.
      it is not my cup of tea to do such things.  So I hope is good
      enough for you guys.  More comments later.