[pnpgm] Offer to Mind Search

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Oct 7 23:35:40 CEST 2014

Gazing dispassionately at the prisoner Z'leyra asks (in a language the
prisoner will likely understand) those nearby "Does this fellow have
more information that is needed? I can try to wrest it from his mind, of
course there is no guarantee that his mind will be much use afterwards."

If given any positive answer she will slowly and carefully (giving the
prisoner plenty of time to talk) start the process of drawing a circle
for a Sidh Purification EL1  which she will cast if he hasn't talked
sufficiently, then loop the spell chain over the prisoners wrist and
hers then casting through her staff she will cast an EL0 Fascination
spell on the prisoner. After the spell is cast she will tell him to tell
the party of anything that we would be interested in or would help us,
starting with the most important things first.

When it is obvious that he is under her control she will have him
released and after the most important info has been told she will tell
him to assist the party in any endeavor that we ask.