[pnpgm] Insert the Vacation Holiday Road song here

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 04:24:11 CET 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shf8Evt4SKU

Well no update Friday cause no real posts but Kiet's

But with this Vortex stuff.  I decided a vacation was in order.

So took friends jet up to the cabin in mountains and will be here for 3-4 days.
Hoping it snows Tuesday.

So laptop but no computer here with pnp stuff.
So no update. :<
Monday

But will be back to work on it Wednesday.

Looks like got posts now though.

Fremea - Skimmed email but I assume you ok the deal? What are the deal rules?
* Talk to him in barn or outside?
* Let him go after the info?
* What then with Mavac?
Guess that's my main questions.

Got enough to work with now and Unali can post when she s ready.

Back later this week in boring Florida.