[pnpgm] Game Update #86

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue May 13 02:27:54 CEST 2014

   Relieved
to find that Will had only been stunned Arawn helped him into the wagon before
finding his own spot. He looked over his shoulder, gazing down on the
slumbering wolf, a smile expressing joy at his well-being. Deciding to allow
the wolf to rest a while longer he turned about, his thoughts drifting to
Squirt’s safety until Kell’s words alleviated his concern.

   When Qor
began to brood over his dead companion and the indignities suffered by Nales
and the other faerry Arawn met their eyes, compassion and sympathy expressed in
that moment.

   “He was
brave,” the alfar echoed. “As are all of you to have survived and fought as you
did.”

   “It will
be my honor to see to him as a Sidh druid. And to your needs as well.”

   Arawn’s
face grew serious as the faerry began to share what they knew of the slavers.
That some among the guard, if not elsewhere in the government, were in league
with such men was sad but not surprising news. But knowing of Mavac meant that
there was still a chance to discover answers to the mystery surrounding Fremea
and to possibly impact the lives of slaves and slavers alike.

   “I am
Arawn. My companions and I are on a mission of great importance but I will do
what I can to help locate and rescue the others as time and resources allow.
Stay with us a while for there is one who would speak with you and, if fate is
willing, we might find ourselves on the same road with you for at least a
while.”

   Unsure
if something lay hidden behind Qor’s following silence Arawn asked in a kindly
manner,

   “Is
something the matter?”

   Arawn
gives a sigh of relief when Squirt rushes his companion after the party’s
regrouping. Realizing that an introduction might be wise Arawn chose to break
the brief silence.

“Everyone, our new found companions were recently liberated from Ozon’s
warehouse,” he said, introducing the faerries by name should any have shared
during the cart ride.

Recognizing Qor’s role as primary spokesperson he introduced him at the
end before introducing the party in turn, ending with Fremea.

   After
the party regroups Arawn takes the time to share his team’s experiences and
discoveries, including the guard turned slaver, Mavac.

   He’ll
also inquire as to what Fremea’s team has discovered.