[pnpgm] Game Update #85 - File #315 - Time is Burning up

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 03:49:16 CEST 2014

<I apologize, life as always gets in the way of great gaming :)>

Fremea is more angry than ever before. Varange gets away, part because of Etain and then this mystery mage that almost kills Raban. "No, We will deal with Varange shortly. He things he has some kind of hold over me with my parents. And now I know that he can sense things through my birthmark."

"Now, that all of us are together," looking at Etain and realizing he must have followed her some how, "we need to make sure the others are ok. I am not sure how to find this mage, but Arawn might and I am going to make him suffer for almost killing one of my friends." Looking around at their group and seeing all the dead. "First, does anyone know how to get to Arawn, or Kiet quickly? Second, is there anything that is useful information laying around here?"