[pnpgm] Game Update #78 - File #300 - Methods of attack.

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 02:55:14 CET 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #78 in sequence (file #300)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           "He's under my control," Arawn quietly informed Kiet,...

           [If Ozon does then he'll use the bouncer to enter the
           building, having him barge in and cause a distraction by
           engaging in a rant surrounding the fire, Bogan's death and
           such, trying to cause a distraction for as long as he can.

           If not, then have the bouncer barge in anyway, screaming at
           Ozon 'I saw you talking to them! The ones that started the
           fire! What are you up to?!'

           He won't have the bouncer enter until Kiet and Arawn are
           ready to go]

           After the bouncer's response Arawn turned his attention
           to Kiet.

           Ozon 'I saw you talking to them! The ones that started the
           fire! What are you up to?!'
         GM: Ack.

         From John: [Re: Actions]
           Arawn had his suspicions back in Update #54 :) This should
           prove interesting...
         GM: Ack. There were 4-5 distinctive clues out there.  For some
             like Unali/Z'leyra they can recall Varange.  For my home core
             group he was rather...high spirited.  Played by a friend
             who had a bit of a large chip on his shoulder and arrogant.
             So this is how it continues.