[pnpgm] Game Update #90 - File #342 - A new day leads to healing

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:37:37 CEST 2014

Fremea shakes her head at all the different business to be attended to. "The tasks a head of us are many and though some could possibly wait, I believe it best we deal with each of them now or it will more trouble to clean up after. The paths for each us are best. I will pay my slaver a 'nice' visit and help him to understand that value he missed with me. The rescued Fae will carry word back to the villages and hopefully it will get to the right ears about Varange and we will receive other help, though there could be the wrong ears hear it too."

She sighs deeply and looks around the room. She even stops on Etain for a second, not feeling much of anything for him any more. "I ran away from all this because I thought I was not important. I wanted nothing more than to just be a Faerry who could come and go as she pleases and hunt and play, to be with my family. Now I see that I was chosen by some force, be they the Gods themselves or other, to play in some role I want nothing of, yet I will choose to do what is necessary. Each one of you have become my family and though I did not believe he ever had my best interest in mind, Etain you are like a father. I understand now that you wanted the best from me, though your tactics seemed harsh." She stops and takes a deep breath and then lets it out slowly, controlling herself. "I will fight for my family and do what I must to make sure you are all safe to do what you are here for."

"Yes, Arawn, I will take your training. Though Etain started me on the path to being a warrior with no emotions, it seems I must learn how to control them instead of suppress them."

Taking a sip of her small glass of nectar, "Let this night mark the beginning of change for my people and to stop the world being destroyed in another way again." This time she smiled, genuinely and almost with warmth. "Oh, and let us gain riches that rivals kings." Looking at Kiet, she giggles.