[pnpgm] Game Update #90

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Jun 28 22:15:01 CEST 2014

   After getting the location of the village and the contact's name Arawn gave his thanks to Corona and the faerries before bidding them a safe flight. He wondered if he might once again see the latter but was content in knowing of their contacts in Riverdell. And knowing of the village's gossip-monger might prove useful if the party's path leads through the settlement.

Conversation with Etain and Fremea:

   "Etain's right, your passions can give you strength but don't allow them to control you. We should continue the meditations we had started a couple of days ago, to center yourself and, hopefully, grant insight and healing. And if you're lucky you might even be able to turn the connection against Varange."

   OOC: If Fremea is open to this Arawn will begin working with her daily/nightly, basically whenever time permits.

Checking on Etain:

   As Arawn tends to be sensitive to his environment and prone to checking in on others I imagine he might pick up on Etain's discomfort. He'll head over to the elf and look over his wounds and is prepared to mix something up using his Herbalist and Healer (Elf) skill to alleviate his headache/hangover.