[pnpgm] Gemstones

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 05:22:19 CEST 2014

Kiet looks over to Arawn and says 'I don't care who uses the gems that are enhanced right now.  I care about who gets them when we divide shares permanently.  Some of these jewels can be worth fortunes by themselves, and multiple fortunes if enhanced.  I am just asking for a bit of balance in the total share values.  It might even be that the value of some of the enhancible gems exceeds what a share might be...and maybe whoever wants to claim it should compensate the group for it.  And for our little group to not be hasty."

"By Girra's burning balls!...those haven't even been enhanced yet!"

Kiet hears about the 'house' that Bogun built...or at least sent things to...and it does interest him.  He's just not sure he's up to it, as he his feeling somewhat drained (magically, anyway).  It's likely to be well guarded.  Still, one must crack a few eggs to make egg rolls.  He looks over to Z'lleyra and says "So, what do you think of that house...Boguns?  Is it worth exploring?  We might find more 'trail' than we have thus far,"

"Sometimes, too, people keep their most prized possessions close to home..."  Kiet's face lights up in a mischievous smile...

Sent from my iPad