[pnpgm] take on Climans

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jan 14 22:09:25 CET 2014

"Yes Raban, you could take them on all by yourself." Z'leyra says "But
it would be faster and have less chance of any of them getting away if
we all take them on, preferably in an ambush. Unali and I are hardly
helpless in a fight. Lets lead them down a dark alley and get the drop
on them. Unali, you up to climbing up to the roof with Raban's boost
after we turn the corner? I will go invisible and you men lead them
further in and when they are all in the alley Unali and I will block
their exit."