[pnpgm] Game Update #67

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Jan 10 05:33:30 CET 2014

   Arawn paused at Irza's response, a pleasantly surprised and thoughtful look on his face, his eyes smiling as they met the woman's gaze. That Ozon might prove to be not quite so unsavory an individual for a thief was an uplifting thought, though the alfar was aware that despite Irza's experience he was anything but.

   Hoping to discover if the thief was present and what he looked like but not wishing to ignore the situation Kiet was now placed in he motioned to Etain and then to the back door.

   "Keep a listen and let me know if he needs our help," he told the elf before turning back to Irza.

   "We need his help - is Ozon here? What does he look like?"