[pnpgm] update

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Feb 23 19:21:46 CET 2014

OOC:

   Right now Arawn's focus is on the bouncer. As to the
warehouse/rescue, I have a few ideas in mind but as I'm not sure how the
 fight with the bouncer will play out it's hard for me to determine the
next course of action. After it's resolved it will be easier for me to
form and discuss with Kiet a solid plan.

   Are there windows on the upper floor? If so, are they also boarded up?

Public:

 Knowing that Kiet's night-vision isn't on par with the Sidh and being
able to see the dagger Arawn will keep with his plan to move between the
 two men, hoping to shield Kiet from a potential knife strike.

   "We can use him," he quietly informs Kiet as he begins to call upon his magical abilities.