[pnpgm] Game Update #116 - File #453 - Final Orders given

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 30 01:20:36 CET 2014

`
   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #116 in sequence (file #453)

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          The comments were Kiet speaking...the character.
        GM: Ack.  I figured.  You may want to some day explain more
            details on this.  You explained it to me but to others
            who don't have...background details may get confused. :)
            But its only optional.  Sometimes a mystery is good.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet does not refuse...I posted a comment on the use of
          illusions...I think...
        GM: Ack. Cool.  Just wanted to make sure.  Some old timers like
            Alex and Wout (and me) have bad memories of Greg. :)  He
            basically lead the group into bickering and bogged things
            down so much we lost a FULL summer of play (real time) with
            little movement in game.  But his character was found
            mysteriously dead :).  But I know you do this based on other
            factors not because you want to fight.  So I understand
            totally.