[pnpgm] Game Update #111 - File #431 - Allies and Flames

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 06:38:31 CET 2014

"There is only one question she still wants to know. Where is Mavac's money kept or promissory notes that can be used to get it?"

This is more for adding to the party's loot than for stealing anything, but it never hurts to have as much as possible from the bad guys.

Otherwise, she will look at Kiet after he destroys Mavac. "I wanted to make sure he was found to show the rivals had a hand in it." She sounds a bit disappointed. "Oh well, Z you might as well just destroy the rest of the body and we will stage something to look like he turned on his own people or was captured by the rivals."

"We need to clean this place up completely, so that the nice man outside does not have to and he will not have any affiliation with what went down."

Turning to her new thrall, "You will be quite handy for this next step and I want to know everything you learned about the count."

After everything is cleaned up and looks like nothing has gone down here, she will say we should all get to the tavern and hopefully meet with everyone else so this count can be destroyed.