[pnpgm] Game Update #98 - File #389 - Art of Influence

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 07:14:49 CEST 2014

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #98 in sequence (file #389)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Since only one guard Z'leyra will suggest to Kiet that they
           stealth into and search the house...preferably without getting
           caught. So they circle around and choose their moment to sneak
           into the back when no folks are watching.
         GM: Ack.

         From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
           Kiet looks over to Z'leyra with a puzzled, somewhat apprehensive
           look on his face.  "Are you sure you want to do this?  I ...
         GM: Ack.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions[
           "One guard, in front of the house." replies Z'leyra. "The...

           [Insubstantiability EL0 on herself from the alley behind the
           house when no one watching]
         GM: Ack.