[pnpgm] Game Update #97 - File #382 - Redemption eye to eye

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 05:16:24 CEST 2014

Fremea quickly puts her dress on, and then steps out of the bushes to get Raban's attention. "Brother, there you are. I have been looking for you. I need your help on the other side. Oh, I am sorry. I did not know you are with someone. Could you please excuse him for a little bit?" Looking at the barmaid. "It is terribly heavy that I need your help with." Again looking at Raban. She puts on her best kid act as she can.

Once she has him with her again, she will take him to the spot where the guard is waiting with the unconscious sicko. "I have the guard under my influence right now. The slug has told me only half truths. He is not fully scared of me enough to tell me the full truth, but I do know that the errand Unali and Will were on to get the guard is the right one.

I know that he does have a stash, as the guard here has told me as much so far. I also know he is not completely out of the slave game, just not the head of it and definitely the low man now." Knowing Raban had a hard time last time with the treatment of the other one. "I do not wish to cause you angst, but could you help get the information from him? He does not matter too much anymore, though he does still have a lot of information that we can use to shutdown the slave trade. Or, maybe we should take him to the Inn to have Kiet help us. Though I am not sure how much longer I want to keep him near me."

She waits for Raban's response.