[pnpgm] I could save $$ on Geico

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 05:07:09 CEST 2014

But till then no update.

Was going to do it today but it would be small like 10 lines.
So will wait for some reactions...

* Kiet join Z inside?
* Z Will need detalis info on what you do inside
* Unali hope all is well I know your busy
* Will miss ya! sigh
*  Arawn still need to figur eout about Z and K since they may be
late coming back guess will assume you head ot find Jordi.

* Tobie give ya an extra time for revenge...

Will work on update wed afternoon around 4pm ish..if not a bit
later...if no posts then by then will move it till Monday.

Stay tuned..

BTW I have my vacation all scheduled.
I'm off normally Tue/Wed.
I took every Monday from 9/1 to end of year off
Some Thursdays off/on.

So this will certainly help wiht boht updates if can do it.