[pnpgm] Update #95

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun Aug 3 22:27:41 CEST 2014

[Time: 8:05:03 am - Samma city, Donara - Lotus Shop]

   Arawn, hoping to increase the woman's interest in pursuing the hunt for the Moon-Gort, opened his coin purse, allowing her a brief view of the gold coins within before passing her a silver piece.

   "Consider this payment for your efforts to track down a current location, with more to come if the lead proves true. But I'm working on a deadline - before this next full moon," he said before giving him his current address.

[Time: 8:29:16 am - Samma city, Donara - Library]

Sensing the librarian's concern over how to distribute the full value of the silver he tossed her two more.

   "One each, for the scribe, yourself and the library. It's not an immediate rush but I would appreciate having the book delivered," he said, giving her the location of the inn along with his name.
   "If I'm no longer in town I would appreciate having the book held here until I can return to claim it."

Z'leyra/Kiet:

   If they return to the inn before Arawn heads to Jordi's he'll inquire into their investigation. If he hears that they did not enter he'll divert his plan, opting to break into Bogan's place before any important information is discovered by the guard.
   Not wishing to lose time he'll move as quickly as possible to the location, prepared to slip inside invisibly after a cursory examinination.