[pnpgm] (no subject)

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Oct 14 01:28:43 CEST 2013

Follow up...

Kiet -That was Burz's house the guy who got the painting from the
gallery.  That house has the illuson.  Admiral's place has nothing.

As to the animal action you three are seperated by the
others.  Unali, Fremea, Kiet on the road about 3-5 miles from the
Inn.  HArd to tell distance as winding streets.  But that would be
one big spell to affect that range...or..

The vision Fremea saw...

Based on the quick look at Tobie's ejmail guess the party will leave
tonight..I assume will get horses? where will you go?

There is the part of animals going wild in teh streets

and the wolf attacking Will with that neck exposed to sharp teeth..

The trio si not at the inn..I posted in updat ewhere everone else is
I thinkI forgot Arawn.  Arawn can be in the room with Etain talking
with Raban sidh things so coud hear the wolf/will attack whle th
eothers are downstairs with Squirt going wild..

That shold follow up on things..till tomorrow update