[pnpgm] Game Update #53 - File #210 - Fremea's Past

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:20:55 CEST 2013

The day weighs more and more on Fremea. It seems to take more energy and attention to even care about this whole thing. Just getting to each place too late. Somehow this Elf is the problem. It has always been this way to her. Never quite getting right when he is around. She will have to leave him behind for a bit, but only after he tells her everything.

Frustration has set in deeper, her anger raising even more towards this whole thing. The painting is not working, the elf is even more useless than she ever thought possible. She still has trouble believing that her parents choose to leave her there in his care. That they even faked their death to make sure some 'bad' guy didn't come into her life. Yet, she has a strange feeling it is true, or at least partially. She needs some night air.

After finding nothing of use at the gallery, she eyes Unali and Kiet with something mixed of sadness and anger. "I am so tired of not knowing what is going on." She says to none of them in particular.

Grabbing everything from the safe, as they make their exit, taking care to not leave any of their traces behind. Kiet looking a little bit strange about her just looting it all. "I don't know what is important any more. If there is anything here that can help us, I am taking it." As they walk down the street, she contemplates something. Talking out loud, "It seems there is something or someone that knows exactly what our next step is before we get there or even know what it is our self. It is time to go now."

Just as she finishes her sentence, the horses start to act wild. "I can teleport all three of us." She casts her teleport to get back to the Inn they are staying at. <EL 3 should be good enough to get to the room in the Inn and take Unali and Kiet.>

"Get everyone together, we are getting out of here."

Turning on the Elf in the room (assuming he is in the room still), "I have been too quiet with you, I am tired of you not telling me the important pieces to this. You say I am important and that I have a greater purpose to the Fae, but no one has told me what it is. Though you have shown great restraint in not telling about it, you have also not told me something else that I know is important. You will tell me, now."

(Obviously, it there is something going on outside of the room still, she will interrupt (or wait) to say all of that afterward.)