[pnpgm] Game U pdate #57 - File #232 - An Artist dream

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 05:47:22 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #58 in sequence (file #232)

      Admin Notes: Niko removed from Roster.