[pnpgm] Game Update #26

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sun May 26 22:10:43 CEST 2013

   Arawn looked down at the fresh droppings he had landed in before lifting his foot to scrape it clean on an unmarred section of the roof. As he finished the farmer's call drew his attention, his lips curling ever so slightly into a smile a the language of the Salaqi fell upon his ears. It was the language of a noble people, or so his mother had told him, and ones she favored.

   When news of Raban's disappearance started a buzz amongst the group Arawn cast an eye about but did not seem overly worried, at least for the time being. Likely the giant had taken precaution and slipped insubstantially into the silo for cover and a quick look around. Hopefully he would reappear soon. For now Arawn focused on the farmer below and the dilemma of getting everyone safely to the ground.

   "Will do," Arawn replied with a quick nod when Fremea asked him to make introductions upon their descent.

   "As to Raban, I wouldn't be surprised to find him scouting about but if he doesn't show I'll do what I can to track him."

   He turned to look at Kiet, wondering just how many he would be able to fly down before looking at Will's wolf.

   "If your wolf needs help descending I'm happy to help if you wish to conserve your strength," he offered Will, realizing the man had likely expended a fair amount of energy transporting the entire company to the farm.