[pnpgm] Kiet actions

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 23 04:37:27 CEST 2013

Kiet begins rummaging around in a pouch and pulls out a small metallic token that looks like a feather or wing, then looks over to Fremea.  "I can fly all of us down that can keep in contact with me...you, especially, Fremea.  We wouldn't want to expose your secret here.  Can someone pick up Raban's bag?"

For himself and anybody that wants to take the offer of a ride, Kiet will activate his token to fly all affected down off the silo.

Also, Kiet would like to take the earliest opportunity to learn the local salaqara language.

Sent from my iPad