[pnpgm] Game Update #23

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed May 8 23:31:13 CEST 2013

   During those times that Will and his wolf are present Arawn can be seen spending time with the wolf, befriending it in the way of elves. It's nothing those in the party would find unusual for the alfar has always been overly fond of animals, spending much of his time with them. With his concern for their well-being it isn't long before he speaks with those who have bonded to them.

   "The road ahead is fraught with peril. If it pleases you I would offer my services to purchase or craft armor for your companion."

(This is offered to Will for his wolf and, if it's reasonable, to Kell for Squirt. It would be offered for Corona but I can't imagine armoring an eagle:)

   Over the next three days Arawn would be glimpsed flitting about town on one errand or another. Having purchased Kiet's horses he presented them to Fremea to be taken care of and be of use at her newly founded orphanage. He also saw to it that his own steed would be cared for, bringing it to Ben'dar's ranch as he knew the barbarian would see to it with loving care.
   Although he would disappear for periods of time he would return by late afternoon to sit with Fremea and Kell, sharing with them the stories and traditions of the Sidh, educating them in proper druidic manner.