[pnpgm] Game Update #22 - File #93 - Truth will set you free?

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 09:43:07 CEST 2013

Fremea listens to the questions and the want of no secrets. Then to Raban's reply to that and she smirks a little.
"There is much that I don't know even, so to tell you more would be an injustice to your thirst."

Once everyone is done talking, "In three days we will teleport to a closer location, so that we can be in Donora as quickly as we can. We will get horses rented or found once we are closer."