[pnpgm] Game Update #21 - File #83 - Etain the Slaver

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed May 1 21:33:43 CEST 2013

During the evening Unali remarks to Fremea: "The Slaver is an Elf? The
Thief tries to buy a painting? And this is just the start. Next the
sailor becomes an innkeep. The prisoner is a king. Nothing is what it
seems. Everything is hidden in shadows for now. But I do fear that you
need to provide what little information comes to light along the way if
we are to be successful in helping you."