[pnpgm] Magic Items for Sale

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 20 07:52:35 CET 2013

   Howdy gang,

   Not much comments on all the IBTs.  Except for Kiet liking Farseeker's

   I'm on the final IBT now - Z'leyra's.  But I'm not even a third the
   way through and been on it for a week or so.  Its complicated needing
   lots of questions and followup.  We talk live but times are few when
   we can do that.  So hopefully I'll eventually be over.  But at this
   rate it may be awhile.

   I had hoped to be ready for adventure by March 1 but plans and all
   that get messed up.  So just wanted to let you know I'm doing tons
   of work behind the scenes.

   Now.  Z'leyra made two items way back in previous IBTs.  She is
   selling them.  If no one in the party wishes to buy them then they
   will be sold for open market.  The items are below.  You can ask
   her/Alex questions and haggle with her/him. :)  The below price
   is his estimated value and what I come up with based on the attributes
   of the item (via errata).

   Technically Will and Kiet have first dibs since they are at the
   Manor.  But Kell/Arawn are away till around Sepes 24 so may not
   nkow of this till the last minute if the items are still around.
   both items go up for sale Augado 31.  If you wantit let it be
   known here or in his email.

   Le'ts figure a deadline on this for April 1?  If need longer let
   me know.  But I can then make changes needed to the IBT when done.

   * Items for Sale:

     A. Magical Ring Mail MEL14
        EL2/MDV16 AV 3
        EL9/MDV23 Weight reduced to 4 pounds (-4 from original)
        EL9/MDV23 Adjustable Fit 200%
        EL10/MDV24 Rust prevention 200%
        EL10/MDV 24 Comfortable fit 200%

        Fit for Z'leyra but with adjustable can go 200% smaller
        or bigger than her body frame.

        Value:  Asking for 90 gold. I come up with a value of 72
        gold with my own math using the errata.  So at least it
        is worth 72-90 gold.  You guys can haggle.

     B. Magical Buckler MEL14
        EL4/MDV18 AV 10
        EL9/MDV23 (-50% weight) now weight is 2 pounds

        Estimated value: 90 gold. I actually come up higher with
        92 gold so worth a bit in my eye.  So 90-92 gold.