[pnpgm] New Update

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 07:34:32 CET 2013

Next update is Arawn's IBT.

Its 1400 lines so will take awhlie to read..so read at you
rleisure..read in the outhouse or get your slave to read it to you in
bed...when you have time..

Will post Will's updateon Friday...very small...

Will start Z'leya's ina day or two..then we will be done...

Though I suspect hers will be 1-3 weeks..sigh..

Arawn did 267 spells....I suspect ZL will have 4-5 times that much to do..

You may notice Arawn spent a month of IBT doing a Multiplier tweak
getting a increase of Eloquence multiplier...first to buy this tweak...

but not the last...