[pnpgm] Game Update #4

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jan 17 02:41:19 CET 2013

   A slight frown appeared on Arawn's face when it appeared that the amulet had failed to be properly invoked that day. It was only a slight setback, the next day allowing for another opportunity, and in the meanwhile the alfar was happy to work as a translator between Malic and the rest of the party. Explaining to Malic than another opportunity would present itself the next night he then said,

   "Although we've just arrived some of us will be heading out tomorrow, the rest eventually leaving the area in a few weeks to look into one thing or another. You're welcome to stay here for the time but if you wish to leave or pursue some agenda please feel free to do and perhaps we may be able to assist you in some way.
   We are in Marentia so not too far off from the Cerulean Empire if I recall correctly. And I know you've been separated from your companions while on your mission. Take some time to think on what you wish to do and let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Perhaps, if nothing else, my companions may find a need for another sword-arm if you wish to accompany us."

   Arawn simply smiled when Luvac revealed the High Elder's play. It was not surprising for it appeared that the HE was one to constantly test, all in effort to better understand those around him. To the alfar there was more to this moment than a jest and he felt that the information gathered would be used as part of the HE's future plans.
   Bowing gratefully he accepted the gifts, wondering just what the future revelations would hold for him, or even for the whole party.

LEMASA:

   Unless something pops up while speaking with the High Elder Arawn will not be traveling to Lemasa (unless a party member wishes to travel there and mentions it to him)