[pnpgm] Game Update #4 - File #30 - Abundant Gifts

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Jan 15 08:52:21 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
   ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
   W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
   W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
   --.Floyd Mesler..........Jordan Malic......Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
   R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
   R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
   R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
   W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
   R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #4 in sequence (file #30)

         From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
           Fremea has been very quiet the entire time since they...
         GM: Ack. EXCELLENT introspections and great determination
             on the characters.  I enjoyed it.  It felt almost like
             an omen in some ways but can't go in to great detail.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           As Malic shared his tale Arawn did his best to ...

           "I'm sorry to hear that," Arawn commented when Malic ...

           OOC: Assuming Z'leyra allows Malic to use the amulet Arawn
           will explain how to use the item to learn Marentian

           Arawn listened to the sage advice of the acrobat and ...

           "You're both right. Thank you. I'll speak with the High ...
         GM: Ack.