[pnpgm] Kiet's choice

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 23:08:28 CET 2013

Kell winks back at Kiet, trying to not grin.

He then orders another wine, and maybe chats about sourcing the wine for this Inn...

[I forgot!  To respond to Z'l.]

Kell is more than happy to help sell Z'leyra's items for her.  "I'd be honored to help sell your items to pay for your school.  Perhaps I can get some trade setup where your school is paid for with selling anything?"

Taking Z'Leyra aside at some point.  "If you want, with all the travel from here to the Dark Lands and back, I can earn your money with some trading in both locations, saving you the time of making anything.  Think it over and let me know if you want me to earn your monthly upkeep for this month.  Perhaps I can earn you more than a month's worth of upkeep."  Happy at the thought of all the haggling and buying and selling, the thrill of outwitting and bargaining others in the market.