[pnpgm] Kiet's choice

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Jan 14 22:46:43 CET 2013

Kiet strokes his chin with his right hand in thought.  The boots are especially tempting, but Kiet has other plans in mind and there's no telling how truly useful the boots might be.

"For reasons of my own, I will choose the book."

Kiet glance over to Kell and winks.

          Luvac turns to Kiet and smiles.  "The one that is
        not eager to fight.  I wish to especially thank you
        for guarding Zhou. "  Kiet wonders if he knew Zhou
        would be dead at the time of the letter was made? Luvac
        pulls out another box 2 javelins and a set of fine
        ornate boots.  Then a book onto the table from another
        box.  "The book is a crafting tome on enchantments.
        It is not rare but it may be more to your liking as
        it may give ideas to enchant better ropes including how
        to make them teleport, move or even attack.  These
        two javelins are enchanted and will improve your chances
        in combat.  These boots are enchanted acrobatic boots.
        Seeing you at the wedding was wonderful.  These boots
        I ordered special for you.  They will improve your
        basic acrobatic skills as well as other nice benefits
        that you might find useful

Sent from my iPad