[pnpgm] IBT

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jan 10 23:26:21 CET 2013

   Arawn returned Kiet's concern with a wistful expression.

   "Thank you for the advice," he replied, a quiet smile appearing on his face. "I wish to see that Ki' Lu's family are properly taken care of and spoke with Captain Tung regarding a figure-head or shrine to honor the gods and Zu's child that saved us during the storm.

   But your words are sound and something to consider. Perhaps instead of travelling their myself the High Elder may be able to assist with this or Tung if I can rendezvous with the captain."

OOC: Ki' Lu was the sailor that died during the merman attack.

CC: pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org