[pnpgm] IBT

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 01:11:52 CET 2013

Kiet overhears the Alfar speak of going to his home island.  He cannot help but respond.  "Arawn, I don't think it would be healthy for you on Lemasa.  I am by no means a typical example.  Most there are a sad, depraved lot with few moral scruples.  Without significant sponsorship from a powerful patron, you might find the visit unpleasant."

Sent from my iPad